Vraag & Antwoord
Adobe After Effects Export
Well, I'm not going to use the output file created in After Effects in another program. It doesn't really matter whether the file is a .MOV/.AVI/.MPG, as long as I can play it with VLC media player. The most important thing, is that the output quality must be great. I can export to .MOV but (as you said before) my PC can't handle it. I've exported the After Effects created files to .MOV and opened them in Premiere Pro. I openend the existing .AVI files in Premiere Pro too. If it matters, it it easier to export from Premiere Pro? And if so, what output settings should I use? [url=http://www.computervalley.ca/]Computer Store[/url] [url=http://www.computervalley.ca/]Online Computer Store[/url]
Beantwoord deze vraag
Dit is een gearchiveerde pagina. Antwoorden is niet meer mogelijk.
- Radio activeren op sansdisk sansa c240
- Pagefile.sys en defragmenteren
- FLV (flash video) to iPad on Mac &#8211;How to play FLV
- delayed write failed in een xp netwerk
- Tips for iPad / iPhone / iPod
- kennen jullie deze melding? [warn] (2)No such... [apache 1.3
- How to transfer and backup the SMS from android phone to PC
- Adaptec Releases Updated ASPI Drivers - Official XP Support!